- Reduce demurrage & inventory costs
- Tank inventory management
- Improve feed quality & reduce unpredictability
- Optimize usage of key operating units
- Better understanding of scheduling operations
- Reduce inventory run outs and unplanned incidents
- Accurate blending to meet quality constraints
- Capitalize on opportunity purchases & sales
ProSched allows the user to schedule operations taking into account tank storage capacity, actual tank stocks, unit operations, intermediate storage, feedstock logistics and constraints and infeasibilities in the scheduling cycle.
The ProSched solver deploys rules and heuristics to achieve a feasible solution based on current orders, plant model and constraints. Users can rapidly develop schedules on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
Each module in the model needs to be defined by specifying a certain minimum number of attributes. For example, a Tank module can be defined by specifying Tank Code, Tank Service, Tank Description, Tank Heel, Maximum Tank Capacity, Opening Inventory, Tank Preparation, Tank Service Level etc.
Figure 2: Data integration options
- Modern Graphical interface with multi user capabilities
- Convenient and user-friendly Reports, scheduled and dynamic, interactive Gantt charts generation
- Easy integration with databases, Excel, SQL server and historians
- Intuitive Error messages
- Configurable/Custom Reports with Pivot Tables
- Video playback and dynamic tank levels
The Scheduler can define the process units in the plant by specifying information such as Operating Mode, Yield Pattern, Feed Rate and a number of other parameters for each unit operation. When a unit operation transitions from one mode to another, associated time and costs can be specified. ProSched uses this data to determine the most optimal transition sequence.
Figure 3: Dynamic Tanks with Playback scrollbar
Any continuous process facility can be easily customized and all the constraints can be incorporated in the models so each client can get a custom model of their facility. Data can be entered manually or uploaded automatically.
Figure 4: Configurable/Custom Reports